Bauer Wine & Spirits, located at 330 Newbury Street, has been serving the Boston area for over 50 years. Our wine, beer, and spirits selection is hand-picked and focused on value. We taste a lot of stuff (hard work!) and only stock what brings you the best quality at any price. We’ll deliver your order to your business or residence for free – you just have to meet a low minimum purchase, which really isn’t that hard if you think about it. Think of us as your personal beverage concierge – give us a call, visit the store, or shop online at bauerwines.com and you can rely on our expertise and service that has been refined over many years of practice (read: drinking). We’ll make sure you’re always happy with what’s in your glass!
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- La Dauphine Chloe Pinot Noir – Fresh, Fruity, and Woodsy
- Chamisal Vineyards Stainless Chardonnay – Crisp, Juicy, and Full
- Chateau Recougne Bordeaux Superieur – Smooth, Silky, and Rich
- La Maialina Gertrude Rosso Toscana – Bright Fruit and Italian Leather
- Fortant Coast Select Chardonnay – French White Goes American!
- Tonight Sofia will be helping @jennyj33 pour up some @DrinkChampy for you to sip and shop just before Thanksgiving!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @CatsOnTap: #beercat #shopcat Sophia has claimed her share of @exhibitAbrewing The Cat’s Meow IPA at @BauerWines. #caturday https://t.co… 2 days ago
- RT @ChrisJamesWebb: @BauerWines @wvstrautmann And just like that the wines arrived! Magically! 2 days ago
- Alsatian wines American wine Argyle Wines Australian Riesling Back Bay back bay wine stores beer Beer dog bones beer tasting blueberry mead book signings Bordeaux Boston boston harbor hotel Boston wine and beer boston wine festival boston wine stores Bourbon Bowzer Beer Chardonnay chef daniel bruce Chefs tastings City Table craft beer dog food tasting donelan family winery dry hopped mead Finger Lakes Riesling Finger Lakes wine FLX Riesling Festival food and wine French wine German Riesling Grand Tour Boston Grenache Honeymaker mead IPA Italian wines lavender mead Lenox Hotel local beer Maine Mead Works massachusetts wines mead Mourvedre Muscat Newbury Street new world pinot noir Randall Grahm red wine Riesling riesling hour risotto recipe rose wine sangria sangria recipe second label wines Shrimp kabobs Sofia the cat Spanish wines sparkling wine spirits Stores with Cats Syrah The Fish & Bone The Honest Kitchen white wine Willamette Valley wine Wine Spectator wine stores with cats wines under $15 wine tasting wine tastings