Howie Rubin explains some of his favorite wine pairings for Thanksgiving with the help of Daniel Bruce, executive chef of the Boston Harbor Hotel. Many people are getting together, meeting families and nervous about picking a good wine. Take a deep breath, it’s easy!
- La Dauphine Chloe Pinot Noir – Fresh, Fruity, and Woodsy
- Chamisal Vineyards Stainless Chardonnay – Crisp, Juicy, and Full
- Chateau Recougne Bordeaux Superieur – Smooth, Silky, and Rich
- La Maialina Gertrude Rosso Toscana – Bright Fruit and Italian Leather
- Fortant Coast Select Chardonnay – French White Goes American!
- Alsatian wines American wine Argyle Wines Australian Riesling Back Bay back bay wine stores beer Beer dog bones beer tasting blueberry mead book signings Bordeaux Boston boston harbor hotel Boston wine and beer boston wine festival boston wine stores Bourbon Bowzer Beer Chardonnay chef daniel bruce Chefs tastings City Table craft beer dog food tasting donelan family winery dry hopped mead Finger Lakes Riesling Finger Lakes wine FLX Riesling Festival food and wine French wine German Riesling Grand Tour Boston Grenache Honeymaker mead IPA Italian wines lavender mead Lenox Hotel local beer Maine Mead Works massachusetts wines mead Mourvedre Muscat Newbury Street new world pinot noir Randall Grahm red wine Riesling riesling hour risotto recipe rose wine sangria sangria recipe second label wines Shrimp kabobs Sofia the cat Spanish wines sparkling wine spirits Stores with Cats Syrah The Fish & Bone The Honest Kitchen white wine Willamette Valley wine Wine Spectator wine stores with cats wines under $15 wine tasting wine tastings